We offer a range of services, designed in response to the demand for information and training to help:
- Increase awareness of the potential risks arising from over exposure to artificial UV light
- Prevent over exposure to UV light in the workplace which could result in adverse health effects
- Help organisations integrate safe and effective UV light processes
- Ensure compliance with your legal obligations
- Provide peace of mind and acceptance of your UV process by the workforce
- Help organisations select the most suitable equipment for their particular process
UV risk assessment
On-site UV light measurement and assessment survey to help you meet your obligations under The Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010.
UV risk management training
Designed to help employers to meet their legal obligations for the safe use of UV light in the workplace under The Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010.
UV hazard awareness training
Custom designed information and training solution to help operators, supervisors and managers to safely use UV light equipment in the workplace. Delivered online or onsite.
UV light consultancy
To help with your UV light process or safety requirements.
UV source evaluation
Measurement and assessment of UV light sources.
UV transmission testing
Measurement and assessment of UV light transmission through materials.