Custom designed integrated training solution to help operators, supervisors and managers to safely use UV light equipment in the workplace.
It will also help employers meet their obligations for the safe use of UV light in the workplace under the Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010.
Can be conducted on-site or online, and is tailored to your specific requirements. Includes course notes.
- Definition and classification of UV light
- Potential adverse health effects to unprotected skin and eyes from overexposure to UV light
- Heightened individual susceptibility
- Detection of adverse health effects and reporting
- Entitlement to medical examination/health surveillance where necessary
- UV light exposure limit values (ELVs) with a comparison to natural sunlight for a perspective
- Control measures and safe working practices to minimise the risk